programming the AX

Forum for AX series synths and keytars and all things for those who love that "on the shoulder" look.
mkeyg

programming the AX

Post by mkeyg »

Help would appreciated understanding the achitecture for this synth. Im a newbie to synth programming so will have to start with from the start.

Im fairly good with techie stuff...the editor is loaded and working fine.

Help getting the sounds I want would be appreciated.

if there is any advice already out in on the net then point in the right direction.

Thanks
Mickeyg
AWBbox

Re: programming the AX

Post by AWBbox »

I don't own an AX yet. I hope to jump on board when Roland start getting them made in black.

I have so far been very disappointed with the amount of available information on how to program your own custom sounds into the instrument. I am not a newbie at this kind of thing either but I can't seriously be expected to spend this amount of money on a piece of kit without knowing if it's going to do what I want it to right?

I need to know what's involved with reprogramming, more specifically from Native Instruments patches which are established and irreplaceable from my current performances using a MIDI controller.

Give us a clue Roland!
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: programming the AX

Post by Artemiy »

Since the AX Synth is based on the Fantom-X/Fantom-G architecture, you should find the Fantom Tweakbook applicable to it (except for the sampling part):
http://www.sinevibes.com/fantom-tweakbook/