Compatibility w/X or G

Forum for AX series synths and keytars and all things for those who love that "on the shoulder" look.
Karmafied

Compatibility w/X or G

Post by Karmafied »

Hello friends, im wondering if someone has been able to transfer or convert some sounds (via librarian) from the Fantom X or G to the AX-Synth?? I have a very specific sound i did a long time ago and is saved as native as well as midi on my X8 and will be a blessing to be able to load it on my AX-Synth, unfortunately i dont have my X with me so i can't test until maybe a month or so.

Thanks in advance and i wish you all the best during this holyday's season.

Karmafied
Synastikki

Re: Compatibility w/X or G

Post by Synastikki »

Well the AX-synth's engine is kind of its own (although derieved from fantoms) so I don't think that it is possible to transfer directly patches from one to another... copying one parameter at a time seems the only answer to me unless someone could write a conversion program...
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

The engine on the AX Synth is "derived" from the Fantoms indeed, but may not be exactly the same, plus the waveform set is different and maybe the patch file format too.
Karmafied

Post by Karmafied »

Thank you very much guys, i guess i'll have to copy parameter one by one, maybe one day someone will come out with translation system, i really really appreciate you time guys and have a wonderful holyday's season.

Peace