Ax Roland synth Hold button function

Forum for AX series synths and keytars and all things for those who love that "on the shoulder" look.
zOrg

Ax Roland synth Hold button function

Post by zOrg »

Hi, first of all, I apologize for my bad english, I'm from Germany. I have a few days before the Roland synth Ax Black Sparkle bought and had a question regarding this system to Hold. Is it normal that the hold button does not turn blue, I'd have to hold down the button the whole time when I would pull the shades in the length? Unfortunately, in this regard is not defeated in the manual and google help me either. I'm a total beginner and I would be happy about ..Thank you in advance for the effort
rr2011

Re: Ax Roland synth Hold button function

Post by rr2011 »

That's the way it is supposed to work -

The HOLD button works just like a SUSTAIN pedal would work if you have one connected.
It is a momentary function, with the HOLD (SUSTAIN) effect working only while the button or pedal is pressed.
zOrg

Post by zOrg »

Ok thx very much ;)
rr2011

Post by rr2011 »

No problem -

I'm actually fairly new to the keyboard scene myself (it's basically another expensive hobby for me...).

It's good to know there is a gear forum like this one where everyone seems quite willing to help each other out!! :)