JUNO-Di news

Forum for JUNO-Di
Artemiy
Site Admin

JUNO-Di news

Post by Artemiy »

Hello all,

I made a call to Roland Ukraine today and they confirmed that JUNO-Di should appear here for sale in August, and the price will be "well under $1000", which can be $900 actually, and that would mean $750-850 for United States. That is some aggressive pricing for this board, but in the current financial times, Roland is on the right path - I think they will sell tens of thousands of Di's in no time.

Even if it happens to be built in China, I think I will get one for myself, mainly for the flexible vocoder and as a light weight MIDI controller. It should also be able to process line input just like the rest of the series.
Atziluth

Re: JUNO-Di news

Post by Atziluth »

Yes, it's an aggressive price, but also an interesting price.

The sound in the vids are also not bad for such a board in this price range. I am surprised!

You are right I also think the JUNO Di is built in China :-)

@ Artemiy

Will the maual of the JUNO Di be placed also on this forum?

Is it possible to change the rythem sequence on the JUNO Di? Is there a drum track to do this, like on the JUNO STAGE?
Atziluth

Post by Atziluth »

Ok, I have found how the rhythem patterns are implemented.

There are fixed patterns and you can't change anything in there. Only the buttons under the display are varations of the selected rhythem kit.
AAR

Post by AAR »

varations of the selected rhythem kit it's cool!!! U can find varation you need, or better - like in a spectrasonic's stylus.
p.s. sorry for my english )