Juno DI Metronome

Forum for JUNO-Di
lalkaivalya

Juno DI Metronome

Post by lalkaivalya »

I brought a Roland Juno-DI last month and I tried my best to find the metronome in Roland Juno-DI.....i couldnt.....do help me out!!
tnicoson

Re: Juno DI Metronome

Post by tnicoson »

The Roland Juno-Di and Gi are not equipped with a separate (dedicated) metronome feature, but you can use the Rhythm Pattern player (aka "the drum machine") to create your own set of metronome patterns (MIDI song files, actually) for practice.

Here is a link to a YouTube tutorial for doing this. It is for the Juno-Gi, but I believe it should also work for the Di. You will need to search through the Rhythm Set List, beginning on Page 117 of the Owner's Manual, to select a suitable metronome sound. On Page 118, there is a "Metro Bell" listed for Note Number 88 under the "006 Dance Kit 1" and "010 Dance Kit 4" columns. These may be what you are looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhEvaFPNObY

Good luck !
lalkaivalya

Post by lalkaivalya »

thankyou very much :)
tnicoson

Post by tnicoson »

You are most welcome. Sorry I didn't mention it before, but your metronome "pattern" would normally use the "Metro Bell" for the downbeat and something like a rim shot or stick shot or wood block for the other beats in the measure.

Best of luck !
lalkaivalya

Post by lalkaivalya »

Thankyou :)