humming sound

Forum for JUNO-Di
aren0214

humming sound

Post by aren0214 »

hey guy!
i always connect my juno di using a usb to midi connector. but when i tried using the usb direct to pc connection, it produces a humming sound.

does anyone here have encountered the same problem? how were you able to solve it?

thanks in advance!
wakerickman

Re: humming sound

Post by wakerickman »

hi i did have simerler problem with hum on [my old xp desktop] verios computor uses, but when i decided to use my ZOOM R16 recorder/audio interface [external to computer]as a sound card , instead of computer internal sound card [m-audio delta ] hum compleatly disapeard. interesting to note even when usesing the m-audio soundcard with wmp/utube i [still] have horendas hum, no idea why,?- possable electromagnetic induction inside compubut ? but useing as i said the zoom as the audio interface no hum ? so maybe if you try an external audio interface . though of corse an internal computer sound card rearly shouldnt have such a hum problem, so theres proberly a fault somewere in your system, but im personaly arent botherd abouwt my situation as i do have the ZOOM witch does in a bespoke way solves my hum problem compleatly, hope thats of some help cheers wakerickman