Juno-DS Organ Patch HELP

Forum for JUNO-Di
ryanrice81

Juno-DS Organ Patch HELP

Post by ryanrice81 »

Hey all,

I've owned my Juno DS88 for almost two months and am only having one issue...I cannot seem to get the rotary speaker Fast setting to sound anywhere close to a Leslie when I'm playing an organ patch. Does anyone have some settings that I could try on my organ patches? Again, the slow speed sounds great, but when I switch over to Fast is when it sounds completely unrealistic. I've spent several hours messing around with settings on various patches, and I'd like to think that I have a good ear for how it should sound, but am at a loss. Any help would be AWESOME.

Ryan
ryanrice81

Re: Juno-DS Organ Patch HELP

Post by ryanrice81 »

UPDATE:

Since running into this snag, the best workaround that I came up with was to bypass the rotary effect and plug in my external Leslie pedal. I didn't really like that, so I bought a Roland VR-09 instead and am COMPLETELY HAPPY with it. The Juno DS just simply sucks at the organ sad to say. Anyway, just in case someone comes across this in the future and wants to know how this played out. Peace.
JLMusic

Re: Juno-DS Organ Patch HELP

Post by JLMusic »

I'm thinking about going to either the VR-09 or VR-730. I see the OP went to a VR-09. Do we know if sounds/patches from the Juno-Di can be imported into the VR series? I have several custom sounds/splits that I'd like to copy to a VR.