share Juno-Di user patches

Forum for JUNO-Di
wakerickman

Re: share Juno-Di user patches

Post by wakerickman »

hi just like to say ive programed my di [and stage and gw8 and akai miniak ] extensively such that it is compleatly useable for giging [ie functions weddings etc] i have found that out of all my keyboards that i have ever owned, sraight out of the box in my opinion are compleat;y useless. for imidiate giging. so whwat i have done to rectyfy it is programing them like this [takeing upto 70 or so hours or more on each keyboard]; i would set up dozens of splits[identiccal on differant keyboards so i can choose most suitable for each song] with eg strings left and organ right then opposite organ left and strings write i do this for choir/brass/piano etc for evry possable combination,so that you dont have to change patches midway in a song, you simply go to another keyboard, if you see what i mean, and ive allso programed loads of rick wakeman style solo sounds [witch are supriseingly fat + full for a digital keyboard][ note im a prog rocker] and contery to what every manufacture claim of there synths they have they dont have all the "very well known and recognised sounds by famouse players" straight out of the box, ie ive not owned 1single keyboard that forfilld that claim for solo sounds , [and ive had about 2 dozen] even claimed for my akai miniak,theres not even one truly "famouse player lead sound" ] i then set up the splits ie organ left solo right then organ left diferant solo right etc any way to finish even though im a verry compatent keyboard programer - player , my computing skills are mimina except i can work the di editor with ease, thats how i programed most of the sounds]l [ my computer exspert bro does all my computer work] and have no idea how to send, make available to you downloading my patches/perf but if any one wants a copy usb memory stick of then if you send me a suitable memory stick [as they are so cheap- under a tenner] we could make suitable arrangements, and i could save my patches / perf on it and post back . i live in uk and memory are very cheap and to post airmail. hope been of some interest to some one cheers wakerickman
frank123

Post by frank123 »

Hi wakerickman,

I am interested to hear some of your sounds. As a test, choose a performance with your editor, click "File / Export SMF / Perfomance + Patch/Rhythm Set" and store the performance.

Please post the file or send it to me.

Thanks

Frank
OneHeartVocals

Post by OneHeartVocals »

Hi wakerickman,

I would also be interested in hearing a demo of what you have.

Thanks

Andi
frank123

Post by frank123 »

Hi Andi,

here you can find his patches and performances:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=50950

Frank
OneHeartVocals

Post by OneHeartVocals »

Hi Frank,

Thanks for that - absolutely spot on :-)

Andi