[HOT!!] Turn your Juno Di into a Guitar Effects Module (like

Forum for JUNO-Di
luizpaulobra

[HOT!!] Turn your Juno Di into a Guitar Effects Module (like

Post by luizpaulobra »

Hello friends, I bring you a HOT NEWS that has left many people surprised when they saw the possibility to use the effects of Juno Gi as a guitar effects module!

IN JUNO-DI IT'S POSSIBLE TOO!!!

When I bought the Di seen inside a infinity of effects to use in my patches. After the release of Juno-Gi I got confused ... "Why Roland did not Di owners use its many effects as the Gi?"

Lying in my bed I was thinking and remembered that Di has the option of vocoder (ok, it modifies the voice of the mic in Di than I play) "And if I plug my guitar?" I remembered the patch 34 of the voice bank (VOCODER ENS) and decided to investigate it in Juno-Di Editor.

Looking the MFX effects rack I see the vocoder like a standard effect. I have been searching on their options and found that the sensitivity (SENS) and MIX of the Mic you can use a clean sound without touching any key or chord!! WOWW! Now all that remained is to chain effects, for it was necessary to use a Performance.

In the MFX effects rack of Performance is possible to chain effect (1 to 2 to 3) changing the MFX structure to 11. Now just set MFX Sources to "Perform" and select the MFX's with VOCODER (79) in first, and other 2 effects of your choice (like Guitar Amplificator Simulator, Phaser, Auto Wah, etc...), and is possible too set internal Reverb and Chorus to the MFXs!!!

YEAHH!!! LET'S ROCK!!! Now plug in your Guitar on Mic In and make some chords!! xD

I make a simple performance with Guitar Amp Simulator and Internal Reverb to Juno-Di Editor... Edit as you wish!!! There are many possibilities of effect!!

Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/UHIpJJBY/GuitarEffect.html

I hope you enjoy it!

Bye!!!
luizpaulobra

Re: [HOT!!] Turn your Juno Di into a Guitar Effects Module (

Post by luizpaulobra »

No body like my topic!?
kilik81

Post by kilik81 »

Oh my!!!
that's great!!!!!

Thank you very much luizpaulobra! I'll try it!!!!
SyncMax

Post by SyncMax »

Wow, looks like a great thing to try out. Thanks for sharing! =)
pedjaxpro

Post by pedjaxpro »

Good Idea! :-)