HELP!When i hit E in the 1st , 3rd, in 5th octave, it sounde

Forum for JUNO-Di
jongherrera

HELP!When i hit E in the 1st , 3rd, in 5th octave, it sounde

Post by jongherrera »

I have a problem with my Juno Di. When i hit E in the 1st , 3rd, in 5th octave, it sounded like hitting E, F, F# at the same time. Same thing happens when i hit C in the 2nd and 4th octave, it sounded as if im hittin C,C#,D at the same time.Same thing happens when i hit G# in the 2nd and 4th octave, it sounded as if im hittin G#,A,Bb at the same time.
tnicoson

Re: HELP!

Post by tnicoson »

Problems within the keybed itself are normally isolated to a particular octave, and it is highly unlikely that more than one octave would go bad in the same way at the same time, unless the keyboard was subjected to some kind of physical damage or liquid spill to the keybed.

Back-up any user data you may have in internal memory to a USB flash drive per Page 77 of the manual, then perform a factory reset per Page 78 of the manual. If the problem persists after that, download and re-install the system's firmware. If that still does not resolve the problem, the Di will most likely need to go to a service center to be checked for defective electronic components and/or bad connections.
jongherrera

Re: HELP!When i hit E in the 1st , 3rd, in 5th octave, it so

Post by jongherrera »

Thanks..