Switching performances with external MIDI controller

Forum for JUNO-Di
catmicrowaver

Switching performances with external MIDI controller

Post by catmicrowaver »

I am bashing my head against the wall trying to set up a Behringer FCB1010 to switch between specific user performances on a JUNO-Di. Pressing footswitch 1-100 on the FCB1010 only changes PART 1 within a performance.

I have used this pedal with my Fantom-Xa and RD-700 and had no problems switching between performances.

I've programmed all sorts of MIDI combinations to no avail. I thought setting up the footswitch with the following would do it. Program Change: 1, CC1 0 85, CC2 32 0

I'd really prefer not to have to use my hold pedal for a ghetto version of this task.

What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Bradmeister

Re: Switching performances with external MIDI controller

Post by Bradmeister »

I'm doing the same thing right now! Did you ever figure this out?
Bradmeister

Post by Bradmeister »

I did figure this out. You need to be in performance mode in order to change performances from an external controller......
wakerickman

Post by wakerickman »

see my post titled "juno di external midi patch selection problem" if im right [let me know if you think i am right/wrong ? ] as there could be a link between yours and my problem regarding patch changes ? cheers
frank123

Post by frank123 »

I am using the FCB1010, too. You have to send on channel 16 AND have to use the PC5 from the FCB1010.

PC5 is send after the two CC commands. It works here with the stock firmware.