Hold pedal, values, and performance

Forum for JUNO-Di
Elfenatio

Hold pedal, values, and performance

Post by Elfenatio »

Helo guys. Im some kind of a rookie to the Juno DI functions so i figured out i could find help in the forums.

I recently bought a pedal so i could activate/deactivate a higher release on the right side (On split mode) of my keyboard for a song. Regarding this, i have two questions

1 - Can i configure the release value (-63/+63) of the "release-time" hold pedal function?
2 - If the first question is afirmative, can i configure the value separately for the two tones in split mode?

Any help with this would be sweet!
frank123

Re: Hold pedal, values, and performance

Post by frank123 »

HI,

try this:

- Start the PC-Editor for the Di
- Choose a patch
- Click "Matrix control"
- Choose Source "Hold-1", Destination "PCH R-Time" (There are several 'R-Time' entries, check them)
patchmatrix.png
patchmatrix.png (34.37 KiB) Viewed 2522 times
If this works, save the patch and use it in your performance on the upper side.

I could not test this now, hth.

Frank
Elfenatio

Post by Elfenatio »

Just read this, gona give it a try tomorrw. Even if it does not work, thanks for your time!
Elfenatio

Post by Elfenatio »

Question: I need to connect the pedal via MIDI cables right? just thought of this since ive been trying to make this work for 1 hour and a half now ( Im still new in all the MIDI thing).
frank123

Post by frank123 »

Hi,

there are midi pedals or pedals for the "Hold pedal jack". This depends from the product you bought. "HOLD-1" configures the pedal plugged into "Hold pedal".

Frank
frank123

Post by frank123 »

Hi,

today I had time to test my own description from above. It worked with a sustain pedal connected to "Hold pedal".

Frank