Panning Synth apps

Forum for Apple iOS devices
Synthtron

Panning Synth apps

Post by Synthtron »

I have been getting up to speed with Animoog and Sunrizer and run both at the same time via MIDI. I can adjust the volume of each but cannot adjust the audio panning. I prefer to run MIDI live instead of copying audio into a recorder so I can make further adjustments/changes as needed. I wonder if there will be any kind of implementation for this in the future since we can run several synth apps at once.
Rodan

Re: Panning Synth apps

Post by Rodan »

Thanks, Synthron. Can't answer your question, but am really glad you posted it. I didn't know the iPad could run two synth apps simultaneously. Just tried what you suggested and, of course, it works. Am constantly amazed at what the iPad can do.

Rodan
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

This seems to be getting better and better and I look forward to what's going to be released soon. I prefer using the iPad over using a desktop or laptop.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Synthtron wrote:This seems to be getting better and better and I look forward to what's going to be released soon. I prefer using the iPad over using a desktop or laptop.
Thanks for posting this Synthtron! Very helpful info.
I'm afraid I don't have the answer for you either...
Take care
Estarsetype

....... ...

Post by Estarsetype »

You made some good points there. I searched this topic and found out that most people will agree with your blog. =-=