New Purchase

Forum for SH-01 GAIA
pjblues

New Purchase

Post by pjblues »

I just picked up my GAIA at Best Buy and go 15% off the standard $699 price. What a deal! Better yet, what a synth! This is an outstanding unit, anyone who thinks this is a toy needs to do some homework on the definition of a toy versus a professional instrument. This is a professional unit!
Ricoche

Re: New Purchase

Post by Ricoche »

Congrats on your purchase. I've been enjoying mine quite a bit.

Have you seen the CB-37SY Keyboard Carrying Case for it yet? It's the white hard shell case from Roland I have it on order here in Japan. A store rep called Roland last week and they said it wouldn't be released in Japan until later this month or the next. Just curious what you and other users have for a case if anything.

Jim
pjblues

Post by pjblues »

Jim,

I didn't purchase a case for it yet. Most likely it will not leave my studio but on occasion if I use it at church or somewhere else, your right I will need a case. Is there a website I can check the case out that you purchased or is it on the Roland website?

Thanks
PJ
Ricoche

Post by Ricoche »

Hello PJ,

Here is the link to the case on the Roland website.

http://www.roland.com/products/en/CB-37SY/index.html

I am currently waiting for this to arrive at the local music shop "Shimamura" here In Nagano city, JAPAN. They called and said it should be in stock shortly. I'm not sure if I'll get it yet as I haven't been quoted a price, but I'll definitely be checking it out just to see if it's any good. It's the same case used with the Lucina AX-09 as well.

I like the fact that it's backpack style.

Jim
pjblues

Post by pjblues »

Thanks you sir.
WD

Post by WD »

Congrats PJ.

It's nice synth and nice price indeed. I wish we could have more "toys" like this one. :D

Just pure fun to play with this baby.
donutninja

Post by donutninja »

I feel your joy, mine just arrived today. SO much fun! I love the keybed on this thing, I was relieved that it wasn't Juno G/D-ish
IgorCristo

Post by IgorCristo »

Just loved it! Got mine yesterday. Probably the first one in Brazil. "Roland Brasil" contacted me and gave me the opportunity to be the one of the first buyers of this great machine ( I have sent a lot of email's asking about the GAIA, so I guess they really beleaved that I was going to buy it! ).

This "toy" is great! The only thing that I'm not used to use is this lightweight keys. I use only a piano and my G8, so.......... but, I still not think that the ones in this keyboard are bad. I liked the action more than in other keyboards I've tested in the stores.

Mine is here!
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3699/dsc03155o.jpg