EXTRAVAGANZA - 64 New Sounds for your ROLAND GAIA SH-01

Forum for SH-01 GAIA
Tony Long

EXTRAVAGANZA - 64 New Sounds for your ROLAND GAIA SH-01

Post by Tony Long »

Hi Guys,

I have created a new sound-bank for the ROLAND GAIA SH-01 and called it EXTRAVAGANZA.

I love this little Synth, it is colorful in every way possible. I had loads of fun making these sounds.

For full details and audio examples on my You Tube Clip please have a look here:-
http://www.tonylongmusic.co.uk/roland-gaia-patches.html

Extravaganza is immediately available as a download at the Tony Long Music store, for only £6.99 which is (just over 10 dollars depending on exchange rates). Full loading instructions are provided.

Great Price - Great Sounds - Great Fun.

Best Wishes

Tony
IgorCristo

Re: EXTRAVAGANZA - 64 New Sounds for your ROLAND GAIA SH-01

Post by IgorCristo »

I don't understad why you're selling it. Nothing new, didn't like it very much.
But interesting iniciative... let's see what waits us Gaia owner in the future.
Thanks for posting!
MikeF

Post by MikeF »

Whilst I understand that the time and expertise it takes in creating any sound bank should not go unrewarded, I was disapointed that this was being advertised for purchase at all within this forum. I thought a forum was a place where people with a common interest could discuss and swap ideas about a particular subject, not use it as a platform to make personal gain. As I am still learning about the complexities of synthesis I would have preferred if an explanation was posted on how at least one of the patches was created. That would then give me a chance to create a brilliant sound or two to share within this forum.
MikeF

Post by MikeF »

Whilst I understand that the time and expertise it takes in creating any sound bank should not go unrewarded, I was disapointed that this was being advertised for purchase at all within this forum. I thought a forum was a place where people with a common interest could discuss and swap ideas about a particular subject, not use it as a platform to make personal gain. As I am still learning about the complexities of synthesis I would have preferred if an explanation was posted on how at least one of the patches was created. That would then give me a chance to create a brilliant sound or two to share within this forum.
kimu

Post by kimu »

well, just to report my experience, in other forum (e.g. KorgForum that is not affiliated with korg company anyway) is normal to have people open one post telling that new program/combi/samples are available for buying...
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

It's totally okay to post information about commercial sounds here - otherwise, how could SH-01 users find out about anything like that?

As about Tony's product itself - judging by the demo, it doesn't make me want to buy it. So there is some room for improvement there definitely.
MikeF

Post by MikeF »

Thanks for the explanation, I'm a bit new to forums.
skuppy

Post by skuppy »

Hi Tony

I also was disappointed in your sound bank.
I appreciate the time and effort people put into creating new sounds and am always willing to pay for this luxury.
But seemed like nothing new or different really here
I suppose when you are buying a soundbank you do expect something quite different and unique to presets and the likes of.
I know you not charging much for the bank but the expectation is different
Still I liked your utube ad and great work anyway to promote this baby !
Anyway just some feedback Tony