Arpeggiator

Forum for SH-01 GAIA
Atziluth

Arpeggiator

Post by Atziluth »

Hello

Is it now possible to create own arpeggios with the additional software GAIA synthesizer sound designer???

I hope so, but I can't find any infos. Thank for any answers.

Cheers
francvania

Re: Arpeggiator

Post by francvania »

I am trying to find out the same thing. Anybody? If it`s not possible, I`ll probably get the SH-201 since the arp edit function comes on the editor. And to me is something that is very important.
Ricoche

Post by Ricoche »

It doesn't look like it to me, but then again the software has yet to be released. The SH-201 software offered additional functionality, but the SH-01 software looks to only offer what's already on the synth. Plus you have to pay money for it now. In Japan here, they are lagging a bit on the release of the software, so perhaps there is still hope of some additional last minute functionality, but I wouldn't bank on it. We'll see.
francvania

Post by francvania »

Thanks Ricoche. Let's hope so. If doesn't come on it, I'll probably get the SH-201
Mystic38

Post by Mystic38 »

Has anyone any update on the ability of the editor softare to edit/create arp patterns?
Grauw

Post by Grauw »

At least from looking at the MIDI implementation and the data the GAIA sends back to me it seems definitely possible to program the arpeggios.
Mystic38

Post by Mystic38 »

thats great news... and it seems that from your work you may beat Roland to it!..
Grauw

Post by Grauw »

I hope so :).