Patch Storage

Forum for SH-01 GAIA
filosofem

Patch Storage

Post by filosofem »

Hi guys, catch me up, SH-01 can store 128 patches (64 Preset and 64 User), USB Memory can store 64 User further patches, plus add patch file transfer for backup. What I'm unsure of is a patch storage organizer or Librarian. Does GSSD (Gaia Synthesizer Sound Designer) programme host a librarian or some sort of patch storage organizer?

Aaron Mulqueen
Grauw

Re: Patch Storage

Post by Grauw »

Actually you can’t change the presets, so it’s just 64 user and 64 USB patches.

As for librarian, I plan to add that functionality to my GAIA tool.

Haven’t seen hints of a librarian in the screenshots of the GSSD, but the SH-201 had it and they are still working on the GSSD so, maybe it will have it.
Rigil

Post by Rigil »

"As for librarian, I plan to add that functionality to my GAIA tool"

Excellent Grauw, can't wait for that version. I'm running out of spare usb memory sticks.
Grauw

Post by Grauw »

Already? Heh :).
filosofem

Post by filosofem »

Thanks Grauw. What is this Gaia Tool? Have you heard when GSSD is to be released? Also is USB Memory stick the only patch file transfer method? Can SH-01 USB not function as a transport of files too?

Aaron Mulqueen
Grauw

Post by Grauw »

Hi Filosofem,

With the GAIA tool you can currently view your patch and system settings and edit arpeggios. It is technically possible to read and write the patches via MIDI (and USB). That is functionality I plan to add to my tool in the future. It can be found here: http://www.grauw.nl/projects/gaia-tool/

Someone on Facebook contacted Roland Germany and they said GSSD has been delayed until the end of may.
filosofem

Post by filosofem »

Very good Grauw. I look forward to checking out your programme when I purchase a SH-01. Again, thank you for sharing your knowledge and time. Regards.

Aaron Mulqueen