gaia compatibility with reason

Forum for SH-01 GAIA
vinylgroover

gaia compatibility with reason

Post by vinylgroover »

evening all,

i run reason and was planning to add a nice budget keyboard to my setup, the gaia is one contender i have considered , however i am unsure if it will work well with reason or indeed fl studio, can anyone confirm that it will,
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: gaia compatibility with reason

Post by Artemiy »

SH-01 has a USB MIDI/audio interface so will work with any software package.
vinylgroover

Post by vinylgroover »

indeed it will work with any software, but will it map as good as the novations mk 2 with its auto mapping or the m audio with its hyper control ? would the gaia have similar abilities to the above mentioned when used as a controller with reason or fl studio ?
sadmemories20

Post by sadmemories20 »

vinylgroover wrote:evening all,

i run reason and was planning to add a nice budget keyboard to my setup, the gaia is one contender i have considered , however i am unsure if it will work well with reason or indeed fl studio, can anyone confirm that it will,

Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.

Post by DaniH »

vinylgroover wrote:indeed it will work with any software, but will it map as good as the novations mk 2 with its auto mapping or the m audio with its hyper control ? would the gaia have similar abilities to the above mentioned when used as a controller with reason or fl studio ?
Don't think so. Those midi controllers are made for just that and the Gaia was not. You could map them yourself individually though. You would have to do this in Reason.
vinylgroover

Post by vinylgroover »

Thanks for any replies on this topic .