Roland tr-626 + Sh-01 (Help!)

Forum for SH-01 GAIA
VieriOW

Roland tr-626 + Sh-01 (Help!)

Post by VieriOW »

Hello everyone, I'm trying to answer a question.
I recently purchased a tr-626 and because I haven't any sound cards or mixers, I decided to record its sounds on my program by connecting it to my sh-01 Gaia with a midi cable. The instruments that are so switched to Gaia (IN), however, correspond to the Key Number set of tr-626 (OUT), but are different and much less several! For example, if on tr-626 Bass Drum1 and Bass Drum2 instruments are completely different from each other, when passed to Gaia, are the same with a simple change of pitch. But I can't change the pitch or the level of the instruments as I can with the accent, and this is an other problem.
Now, I'm not a great expert on midi, but also checking and changing for times the channels on both machines I have not found a setting that allows me to hear the real sound of tr-626 by Gaia.
It 's true that between the two Roland there is a great difference of age, it is possible that this fact affects the operation that I try to do? I really can record the drum machine by Gaia without the help of a mixer?
Thanks.