Juno GI Repair Advice

Forum for JUNO-Gi
joseerodriguez

Juno GI Repair Advice

Post by joseerodriguez »

Hello there! hope everything is good for the ones reading
I really need help if someone here is an expert or can give me an advice on this

I bought a damaged Juno-Gi that supposedly has a bad main board... I would like to confirm if the board is the issue before buying a replacement since I live in a 3rd world country and is difficult for me to get these parts

I've attached a video of the juno turning on but not showing anything on the screen and also doing nothing, the previous owner said that is the main board but again... if some of you think is another issue I would like to know

Also does anyone know where I can get a replacement for this Mainboard in the us?

Thank you so much! <3
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-08-22 at 6.55.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-22 at 6.55.05 PM.png (4.47 MiB) Viewed 5375 times
juno .mp4
(2.22 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
Xtrife

Re: Juno GI Repair Advice

Post by Xtrife »

It's hard to tell. If the unit doesnt do anything then it would make sense that the main board is bad, but who knows if theres anything additional that needs to be replaced too?

Anyway, checkout https://www.syntaur.com/ they might have the parts you're looking for. They're located in Texas, USA. Great people and great service, good luck!
joseerodriguez

Post by joseerodriguez »

Thank you so much sorry for the late reply, Ive been looking around and cant find it anywhere, everyone says is out of stock and the wait time could take 6-8 weeks or even months :(

I've called syntaur and they said they will e-mail me when they have that part on stock
any other helpful info?
Thanks again!
Xtrife

Post by Xtrife »

What country are you in ? is there a Roland dealer that can order the parts for you ?
joseerodriguez

Post by joseerodriguez »

Im in Dominican Republic and no theres no one here, but I also have family in the US (Miami) and maybe I can order it from there, the thing is it seems that they dont manufacture it any more... :(