Japanese Manuals Available To Download

Forum for JUNO-Gi
ocomain

Japanese Manuals Available To Download

Post by ocomain »

http://www.roland.co.jp/support/manual/index.cfm?PRODUC...

Even though I can't read Japanese, I still downloaded the manuals to glean anything I could from the pictures, etc. There is a "Pro" edit mode that offers tons of sound editing, just like on the Fantoms. The audio recorder includes several Track Editing functions & you can record the keyboard parts with or without Insert FX.

The more I'm learning about this keyboard, the more it appeals to me...it's very workable for my style of writing & recording songs.

Drivers can be found here:

http://www.roland.co.jp/support/downloads/index.cfm?PRO...

Michael
MeNotU

Re: Japanese Manuals Available To Download

Post by MeNotU »

Sounds good, and I will be interested to understand the Roland thinking for this one. I am trying to keep an open mind, and as I've said before it would help so much if Roland would explain - but meanwhile we worry.

One major concern is the audio editing features you say there are tons of. With having to record midi as audio (if you want to use this as a workstation) you could be doing a lot of editing.

I noted that the screen shot of the process time in the promo vids was edited, naturaly of course, but the video could give you the impression that process time is fast, however if it's anything like the time taken on Juno-G, having to do a lot of audio editing could be a drag.
Grammar Wombat

Post by Grammar Wombat »

I know what you guys are thinking. You are wondering when will the English translation be available.

Well…I'm typing as fast as I can!

P.S. I'm stuck on this one point. Does anyone know what 取扱説明書 means in English? Where's sRa when you need him?
compusic

Post by compusic »

取扱説明書 means owner's manual or operation manual. ;)