File Sharing (User Live Set)

Forum for JUNO-Gi
Dj LauD

File Sharing (User Live Set)

Post by Dj LauD »

Anyone here who's nice enough to share customized patches via user backup files?..

I'm talking about sharing your customized patches/live sets that you edited, like acoustic piano, realistic brasses, electric piano, modern synth brasses, fat synths like what David Guetta, Timbaland and Usher uses on their songs.. arpeggios, etc..

it would be really nice and very much appreciated..

i just got my Gi three days ago.. i'll share my own customized livesets as soon as i have them done..

How to share:
1. Save User Backups on the SDHC card (hit menu, utility, user backup, then exec)
2. Transfer it on the computer
3. Upload them on file sharing server sites like mediafire, megaupload etc..
4. Post the download link here..

Thanks in advance.. Rock on Roland!
mgmg4871

Re: File Sharing (User Live Set)

Post by mgmg4871 »

Sounds like a good idea. I'll start working on some. Would love to have a realistic sounding hammond organ.
Dj LauD

Post by Dj LauD »

as soon as i've finished doing my own customized patches.. i'll post the backup file here.. and i'll include a video so you cud hear it first before you download it and load it to your Gi.. this will be a lot of fun.. and also a nice way to show and share your creativity.. :) Rock on Gi Joes.. lol
Mystic38

Post by Mystic38 »

Thats what makes it a synthesizer :)

MethodicMind wrote:Talking about User Live Set, yesterday I realized that the Juno Gi have 2 independents LFO.

Each one can oscillate pitch, cutoff, volume and pan for each layer (up to 4) with independent intensity for each setting for all layers, cool!

There is more from this info came from, like a low, middle or high pass filter por each layer (not using the MFX1 and MFX2, they are still free!)

I recommend take a time reading the "Pro Edit Screen", user manual page 39. Cool stuff there.
RadioDJ

Post by RadioDJ »

mgmg4871 wrote:Sounds like a good idea. I'll start working on some. Would love to have a realistic sounding hammond organ.
Any progress on creating these custom sounds? I could use help creating organ sounds that are similar to that in many of the rock songs of the 80s like Tom Petty's "Refugee", Boston's "Long Time", Kansas "Carry on my Wayward Son." No combinations of sound/sfx I have tried adequately duplicate the sound so I expect I'm missing some concept in creating just the right mix of patch and sfx.

thanks

-RadioDJ
lindajamison76

Post by lindajamison76 »

Good post. I appreciate it!

Post by DM613 »

Boston "for a long time," Kansas "Carry on my wayward son." It is a combination of audio / sfx I tried to duplicate enough votes so I miss a little the concept of creating the right mix of chalk and SFX.
Cheap Runescape GoldBuy Runescape GoldBuy Maplestory Mesos