Juno GI Editor Software?

Forum for JUNO-Gi
yamahaforums

Re: Juno GI Editor Software?

Post by yamahaforums »

Seems odd to me given that most people want an editor that Roland continued down the path of bringing out a keyboard such as the Gi that they had no intention of creating an editor for. It's seems to be the elephant in the room and I get the impression Roland would rather just let it die quietly and move on to something else.

I guess it's all the more frustrating because the Di...a much cheaper keyboard, has an editor, the Juno Stage has an editor and the old Juno G had an editor. What on earth were they thinking when they were planning the Gi? Who did they envisage buying it I wonder?

As I said, I do like the sound set but that's an awful lot of money just for a box of sounds! Could have saved myself £749 and just used the softsynths I already have :( Maybe I should have stuck it out with the MOX.

My advice, if you just bought a Gi and your able to, return it and spend your money elsewhere. In the UK we get 7 days to return an item bought online no matter what the reason and often stores give a 30 day exchange on top of that. Unfortunately I used that period to return the MOX and get the Gi. A mistake i will not be making again!