juno gi boss digital recorder

Forum for JUNO-Gi
delirium

juno gi boss digital recorder

Post by delirium »

I wonder which boss is that, looks to me that BR-800 which I just bought , at least judging from the menus and options. Obviously juno gi has way less inputs as BR-800 has 9 plus line in. Both can record simultaneous 4 tracks, both has drum machine. Juno gi it's pretty good deal I must say especially when you buy it on sale.
mgmg4871

Re: juno gi boss digital recorder

Post by mgmg4871 »

AS far as I know you can only record on 2 tracks simultaneously on the Jjuno Gi.
delirium

Post by delirium »

mgmg4871 wrote:AS far as I know you can only record on 2 tracks simultaneously on the Jjuno Gi.
not at all - you can record stereo track (2 tracks) of the keyboard itself (e.g. piano) then together with that mike and guitar. Not to mention additional rhythm track. All simultaneously.
mgmg4871

Post by mgmg4871 »

Can you tell me how to do that because the Juno Gi only has one input for guitar and mic and you can only use either or at a given time. Also you can only press down 2 single track buttons at a time, which will only give you one stereo track. Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it's not possible to record 4 simultaneous tracks.
mgmg4871

Post by mgmg4871 »

This is from the Juno Gi spec list
Track: 8
V-Track: 64 (8 V-Tracks per each Track)
* Up to 2 tracks can be recorded simultaneously, and up to 8 tracks can be played back simultaneously.

Also the rhythm track does not record onto a track. It only plays back patterns from arrangement. It really only records onto the sd card on export.
Hanna

Post by Hanna »

I decided to pass on kronos, way too expensive, I'd be better off buying jupiter or any other good synth and stand alone sequencer.