performance mode - only 4 parts ?

Forum for JUNO-Gi
zzzxtreme

performance mode - only 4 parts ?

Post by zzzxtreme »

hi there, is it true that Gi's performance mode is only 4 parts, vs XP/Fantom's 16 part ?
Gambler

Re: performance mode - only 4 parts ?

Post by Gambler »

Yes. You can layer them, split them (with fade zones) or velocity-split them (with fade zones too), but there is 4 in total.
srgebel

Post by srgebel »

you can edit with the editor to get the 16 parts as well. my di has 16 parts, but i can only access them through the editor, but i believe the Gi you have the live set (four layers) seperate from the performance mode (which should be 16 parts)
safin63

Post by safin63 »

Hello!

Colleagues, say me please, can I have 3 Upper layer and 1 Lower layer on my Juno Gi? It is possible to do this? In live perfomances I usually take 3 tones for right hand and 1 tone for left hand (usually for pad).

Thanks.
kmtaylor

Post by kmtaylor »

Yes this is possible. Don't use the split button. Just adjust the key range for each part under the "Keyboard" tab on the "Live Set Edit 1" page.
safin63

Post by safin63 »

kmtaylor wrote:Yes this is possible. Don't use the split button. Just adjust the key range for each part under the "Keyboard" tab on the "Live Set Edit 1" page.
Thanks, kmtaylor. It is a reasonable solution!
Greenwood

Post by Greenwood »

srgebel wrote:you can edit with the editor to get the 16 parts as well. my di has 16 parts, but i can only access them through the editor, but i believe the Gi you have the live set (four layers) seperate from the performance mode (which should be 16 parts)
What is a performance mode? How do I access it?