JUNO GI NOT ALL LIVE SETS WILL DISPLAY

Forum for JUNO-Gi
LENCRAWLEY

JUNO GI NOT ALL LIVE SETS WILL DISPLAY

Post by LENCRAWLEY »

ON MY JUNO Gi I HAVE CREATED SOME LIVE SETS IN THE USER AREA 001-009 but 002,004 & 005 WILL DISPLAY WHEN I WANT TO DISPLAY THEM AS A LIST i.e HIT THE ENTER KEY
any help would be appreciated
tnicoson

Re: JUNO GI NOT ALL LIVE SETS WILL DISPLAY

Post by tnicoson »

Len

Suspected that if your LiveSet did not have a valid category assigned, then it would not show in the list, but I have (only) a few User LiveSets in the same area you are talking about. None of them have a category assigned, but they still all show up in the list, so not sure what is going on with yours. Hopefully some other Gi owners will chime in here and let us know how theirs does. You might need to do a reset on your Gi, but you would want to back-up all your work before you did that.

Good luck !

Regards,

Ted
LENCRAWLEY

Post by LENCRAWLEY »

Thanks Ted I will try that
LENCRAWLEY

Post by LENCRAWLEY »

Thanks Ted that worked I have reset the category to unassigned on all of them & now they all display OK
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
tnicoson

Post by tnicoson »

OK, Len !

Glad you got it all sorted.

Enjoy !

Regards,

Ted
LENCRAWLEY

Post by LENCRAWLEY »

Sorry to ask again but I have forgotten how to reset the LIVE SET category to unassigned ?
tnicoson

Post by tnicoson »

Len

I am not certain what you did originally, but if you were following my advice, you would have just done a Factory Reset per Page 78 of the manual, but once again, you want to back up any of your user data before doing that. If that worked for you originally, but now need to do it again, it makes me wonder if you have a problem with your Gi, as I have never experienced it.

Good luck !

Regards,

Ted
LENCRAWLEY

Post by LENCRAWLEY »

Hi Ted
I managed to find out how I did it by INITIALIZING the life set from scratch/new... that way it comes up as NO CATEGORY I guess what I was doing was wrong by using a mixture PRESET LIVE SETS & ONES THAT I HAD CREATED myself
cheers Len
LENCRAWLEY

Post by LENCRAWLEY »

Another way to change the category is go SHIFT-LIVE SET-PAGE...page along to the LIVE SET EDIT SCREEN at the top of the screen is Live set category, you can then change the category to NO ASSIGN ..don't forget to write the change by touching the write button

Len