I can't adjust bend lever modulation speed

Forum for JUNO-Gi
jakebreak67

I can't adjust bend lever modulation speed

Post by jakebreak67 »

I have tried everything but I cannot find where to adjust the modulation speed of the bend/modulation lever. I have never had this issue on any synth I have owned before. I can't imagine not having access to this. I don't want to use an effect such as rotary for this. If it is not something that can be adjusted then where is the default speed coming from? Did Roland just pull it out of a hat?
tnicoson

Re: I can't adjust bend lever modulation speed

Post by tnicoson »

Sorry, James !

I can not help you much on this one. The Vibrato Rate, Depth, and Delay that appear on LiveSet Edit Page 2 apply a continuous vibrato to the tone's basic envelope that is completely unrelated to the vibrato applied by the Modulation lever. So far, I have been unable to find the source of the Modulation lever's vibrato, and therefore am unable to determine how to control its rate. Hopefully, if there is another Juno-Gi owner here who has already resolved this, they will chime in here and give us a clue.

Regards,

Ted
jakebreak67

Post by jakebreak67 »

Yes someone please. I have also noticed that some patches have different rates than others which leads me to beleive it has been set somewhere at some point. Thanks

James
JunoJohn

Post by JunoJohn »

Have you tried adjusting the rates for either LFO 1 or LFO 2 on the Pro Edit screen?
jakebreak67

Post by jakebreak67 »

If you try adjusting LFO1 or LFO2 they instantly add vibrato to the overall sound and seem to have no association with the modulation controller.
dodecafono

Post by dodecafono »

Hello!

9 years ago somebody had the same question about the vibrato depth and now I have the same... How can I set the vibrato depth? Does anybody spot the solution?

Thanks!