ATTENTION: Moderator please read

Talk about anything here
Synth Guru

ATTENTION: Moderator please read

Post by Synth Guru »

I recently signed up to the Roland Clan Forums and the very first thing I noticed is the spam and inflammatory comments being made by Pedro89

Instead of posting constructive information he's posting content, pictures, making flippant comments that have nothing to the with the topics being discussed by the musicians. He gives the appearance of being an immature adolescent who is posting annoying content just to draw attention and to cause aggravation after he's talked to about his behavior on the forums, specifically on the JD-XA/XI section.

I'll post this on the main Index as well since no corrective action has been previously been taken and perhaps the moderator or moderators have not been inspecting the sub sections of the Roland Clan Forums.

I'm asking that he be banned or at least be given a stern warning for his behavior for getting a lot of people riled up.

Thanks much in advance.
piaknowguy

Re: ATTENTION: Moderator please read

Post by piaknowguy »

He has been warned.

PiaKnowGuy
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Pedro chose not to follow the conditions outlined in his warning. He has received a temporary ban from posting on this forum.

PiaKnowGuy
MC909Rulez4Ever

Post by MC909Rulez4Ever »

my friend pedro has asked me to inform you of the fact that he has been denied access to the site.
he did not refuse to admit he perhaps has some kind of social perception/mood disorder.
does having a disorder mean you need treatment?
in case of pedro i would say ’definitely’.
adios from granada, spain.
Synth Guru

Post by Synth Guru »

Hello Piaknowguy,

Pedro89 has returned under a new account: MC909Rulez4Ever

The little troll is back to his antagonistic antics. Please review his posts in the JD-XA section. I firmly believe a final warning followed by a perma IP ban is highly merited.

Thanks in advance!
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Done.
rsaintjohn

Post by rsaintjohn »

Please note that today's "new" member, Karsten_Zurich/CH is already repeating familiar patterns.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

rsaintjohn wrote:Please note that today's "new" member, Karsten_Zurich/CH is already repeating familiar patterns.
Unfortunately from time to time, a troll like these appears and try to destabilize the forum and irritate the forum members because they have nothing constructive to do with their lives

in the end it is very sad (for them)
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Hi Paulo.

Just wanted to say "Hi" and send you a note of thanks for your involvement in this forum. Your contributions are greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Allan
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

piaknowguy wrote:Hi Paulo.

Just wanted to say "Hi" and send you a note of thanks for your involvement in this forum. Your contributions are greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Allan
Hi Alan,
I hope you're ok!

Thank You for your kind words.
I'm very happy to be here, always learning from the gurus and more experienced guys and to be able to contribute with what I know.

Cheers,
Paulo