Um, hello! Where is my senior member status?

Talk about anything here
FatBoyJim

Um, hello! Where is my senior member status?

Post by FatBoyJim »

I saw this morning that I have over 200 post and I am wondering what went wrong here because I don’t remember anything special happening on my 200th post. No scoop of ice cream, no lap dance, nothing. This has to be the worst web site on the Internet, although I have to say I like it like a fat kid likes cake.

I would like to apologize to each and every forum member for having to gloss over my long-winded thoughts, ideas, and questions. For those of you that have been here longer than I have and for some sad reason have at least glanced at all of my post, I am truly sorry and I just wish that there was something that I could do to give you back that time that you have lost reading what I post on this forum.

Artemio, thanks again for creating this web site and being a friend.

You the man, Artemio!
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: Um, hello! Where is my senior member status?

Post by Artemiy »

Man, thanks again. I really hope this site gives you something valuable.

Yeah, I think I will include an ice-cream sending program for each next 100 posts exclusively for you :-) LOL
Red Winger

Post by Red Winger »

Okay...this one makes 100 posts for me. Ice cream, please!

:)

RW
FatBoyJim

Post by FatBoyJim »

Red Winger, I am glad that you are a fellow forum member! It looks like it won’t be long before you are number 3 in posts. Keep it up it is nice having you on here. I laughed to myself earlier today when I read one of your posts about not being able to play with your Fantom-S during the day because of your day job. I thought to myself that you may not be able to play with your Fantom-S at work but you obviously can put up post on the forum.

You the man, Artemio!
Red Winger

Post by Red Winger »

Shhh....my boss will hear! :)

Glad to be here, by the way. Thanks.