Congrats Artemio!

Talk about anything here
FatBoyJim

Congrats Artemio!

Post by FatBoyJim »

I just checked the forum info and I see that you now have 100 users on this forum. I think Bruiser was the 100th member. Does he get a scoop of ice cream for being the 100th?
I am approaching post # 300 at way too fast of a rate, which brings to mind a question; just how do you ship ice cream from the Ukraine to reward my next 100 posts as promised before? OK, OK, I will let you off the hook but I do have a favor to ask of you. Will you start posting more or eliminate the forum statistics for number of posts because I am going to catch up to you and that will make me want to start seeing a therapist. Sure I should probably be seeing one anyway but this forum has caused me some real issues. Before I never really liked forums and did not want to take part in one and now I am about to have more post on one than the person who created this forum.
By the way, how is your Fantom-S coming along? Once you get it I am sure your post will increase drastically. You the man, man!

You the man, Artemio!
Red Winger

Re: Congrats Artemio!

Post by Red Winger »

Woo-hoo! The century mark! Everyone, a round of applause, please, for Artemio's inspired creation of this great place for all things Fantom-S!

[and the crowd goes wild]

Cheers,
RW
Bruiser

I'm the 100th?

Post by Bruiser »

Ice cream sounds cool...

With this kind of luck, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: Congrats Artemio!

Post by Artemiy »

Hey guys - thanks.

I'm really glad you apreciate all this.

Yes, I think in nearest future I will at least make a thing that congratulates a user with each 100th post.

About my Fantom-S - I don't know. I have two jobs right now and I hope I will be able to earn some cash to add when my XP80 seels at last. We'll see.

I'm a bit busy with all the work that I have, so I'm not dreaming about Fantom-S that much. Or am I? :-)

Yes, I really am full of great ideas, and when Fantom-S arrives here I hope to blow you (and the rest of the world) wit my supa fantastisch tunes! :-)

Keep cool, fellows!

Artemio.