AR Rahman (slumdog millionaire composer) uses Kawai K5000S

Talk about anything here
junoguy

AR Rahman (slumdog millionaire composer) uses Kawai K5000S

Post by junoguy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftD3gDA-5S0

i agree with people who say he has done far better work before slumdog - some of the music made in 1997/8 by him are amazing - its years ahead of anything america churns out even now. only problem is they are done in indian languages (tamil and hindi) so they never became popular.

what Hans Zimmer had to say of ARR:

I kept hearing his music and really liking it ... there was a fresh sound and a fresh approach ... and a completely different way of looking at film music," said Rahman's friend, the German-born film composer Hans Zimmer. "Like any good artist, A.R. is not a traditionalist, he's a revolutionary. He uses all the revolutionary things that come from all over the world in his stuff ... hip-hop beats, electronics .... and there's an incredible inquisitiveness and playfulness in his music ... .

"Plus he writes a bloody good tune," said Zimmer, an Oscar-winner for his score to "The Lion King." "He's got the most perfect love theme ("Latika's Theme") in 'Slumdog Millionaire' which I am incredibly envious of in a loving way."
Asha22

Re: AR Rahman (slumdog millionaire composer) uses Kawai K500

Post by Asha22 »

I like to hear ar rahman hits. in slumdog millionaire songs are very hit and impressive. This movie to win for oscar award. ar rahman composing songs are all very magical and trendy..........

Tamil Movie
SammyJames

Deleted by user

Post by SammyJames »

DELETED BY USER.