You are cordially invited...

Talk about anything here
SammyJames

You are cordially invited...

Post by SammyJames »

This message is aimed largely at solo singers/songwriters and full bands who need a producer and a studio.

I have both -- which is to say that I am a producer who has a studio that is available for the right price.

Visit the all-new Pedestrian Records now, by logging on to:

http://www.pedestrianrecords.com

You can access SammyJames.com through this site (and the original SammyJames domain still points to the original Sammy James pages). Now, however, I have begun really pushing my production skills in ways that nobody could ever have imagined.

Anyone who has been paying attention to what I've done for the last 12 years knows that I've gotten a lot better at creating music for other people, in addition to besting my very own work using computers. I've been working with semi-pro and professional audio equipment for a quarter-of-a-century. Put that kind of skill and knowledge to work for you.

If you happen to live in Orlando, or if you are planning a visit here, look me up. I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can, with putting together an entire album for you, or even just connecting you with other musicians and studio dogs like myself.

Take care.

- Sammy
Bakuda

You are cordially invited

Post by Bakuda »

It's kind of like gaming but with way better graphics.

You have to rest heaps and it takes ages to level up but I haxzord it the other night and I'm now a level 37 bard.No respawns or quick saves though.