Help me Understand .Why lock a thread in the Free Zone

Talk about anything here
RayS

Re: Help me Understand .Why lock a thread in the Free Zone

Post by RayS »

Rocness wrote:
ozy wrote:
Rocness wrote:I was kick off Korgforums yesterday despite not having posted there for weeks
you were kicked off for what you posted HERE.

Let's just say that Sharp browsing other forums in search for comments about his...

... is pathetic to say the least
Yes , I was quite shocked my self .
Wow thats unbelievable .. notice after all of GregC.s comments, attacking others in the RH3 thread Sharp didnt remove him?? Now thats really pathetic.. along with PepperPottys storytelling comments. Instead Sharp locks the thread and GregC is still posting away with all the other Korgites!! McHale makes stupid post after post and attacks anyone that snuffs Korg..but notice he isnt banned?. Instead ..COverup all the PepperPoopy comments and Korg negative comments by baning you!! Sharp is KingDickTator, and even though I dont care for Karo, Sharp proably banned them so he can sell his own Oasys and Kronos crap he sells without competition. Funny he says he still owns the website?? Yeah right.. The only thing he owns is his $8 keyboard and a password...using their servers ..DUMB and DUMBER>...Anyone notice S Kay doesnt post there anymore.. ha ha he probably banned him.

Now lets see, the Korgite police GregC, McHale, etc. enjoy posting easy fix answers when someone comments on issues with their almighty knowledge..or lack thereof..& keyboard taken apart pics as in McHales case for you to do it yourself and void the warranty like he has done!! They can replace Keybeds, ram, fans, motherboards and as far as I am concerned its still a CHILDS MAGNUS CHORD ORGAN TOY compared to the Jupiter 80..