Quirks / Paranoia

Talk about anything here
canefire

Quirks / Paranoia

Post by canefire »

So I am watching Doomsday Preppers on the National Geographic channel last night and I see a guy building a condominium underground for when the sh%t hits the fan and the World is supposedly going to end. It is gonna be tricked out with a supermarket, and eletronic windows, you name it. It got me thinking about people and their quirks. Like a friend of mine that collects bullets. He literally buys $300 worth of bullets at a time and has a few guns...all because he wants to be ready for when the sh#t hits the fan. He thinks bullets will be the best currency when the world turns into Cormac McCarthy's "The Road".
Any of you in here worry about the end of days and how your gear lust will be satiated when the plague hits? I mean they still are going to need musicians when the cannibals take over, right. lol

Cheers,
Ian
Rodan

Re: Quirks / Paranoia

Post by Rodan »

Great Scott! Here I've been stocking up on water and canned food never thinking about how will I power up my Fantom X. What I really should be stocking my cellar with is a Juno-Di and a gross of batteries.

Thanks Ian, you may have saved me.
ozy

Re: Quirks / Paranoia

Post by ozy »

years ago I started amassing fans, and shitloads.

I plan selling them to doomsayers when the times come.