Late to the party....new v-synth v2.0 owner here

Talk about anything here
bigpicturekeys

Late to the party....new v-synth v2.0 owner here

Post by bigpicturekeys »

I picked up a used V-synth last summer and really have started to use it to sample several older keyboards that I no longer use on stage. The forum has been a great help to learn how to sample then convert the waveforms to patches. I now want to split and layer and again seem to have found really clear knowledge on how to accomplish that. Perhaps this is the most challenging board I have ever owned as I have had 13 previous. I rely on 4 to run our show. I will probably show up here from time to time to gleen some more answers to my quest to use this board efficiently. Is the tweakbook out of circulation? I find Artemiy to have solved a few of my problems along with PauloF. Thanks gents for sharing your knowledge. This keyboard is a monster that speaks a bit of a different language as it were.
LA Keys

Re: Late to the party....new v-synth v2.0 owner here

Post by LA Keys »

Humm, maybe you should heave posted this in the v-synth forum? I rarely read this forum and I'm pretty sure some missed your question because it's in the "Latest news/Free zone"...

Anyways, Artemy is not here anymore (since a long time) and he doesn't have his fantom/v-synth stuff on his website either (sinevibes.com now sinevib.es .... confusing hey?!?) BUT you could still find the v-synth tweakbook packaged with some other stuff there:

http://www.loopbased.com/ambient-chillo ... -pack.html

LA
bigpicturekeys

Post by bigpicturekeys »

Thanks for the info. I had checked out his web site and e-mailed but had gotten no response. You have clarified that for me.
addseo2015

Post by addseo2015 »

Also, Thanks for your info.
I have enjoyed with here.
Glad to be here.