Realistic Acoustic Sounds

Talk about anything here
jvms

Realistic Acoustic Sounds

Post by jvms »

I'm really interested in getting a Fantom FA or maybe an Integra-7 or a Fantom-G. My main goal is to be able to simulate realistically classical keyboard instrumets (Pianos, Pipe Organs, Harpsichords, Celestas, Keyboard Glockenspiels, Pump Organs), Tuned Percussions (Xylophone, Marimba and others if possible) and keyoboard instruments that were made famous in the 70s in Prog Rock (Rhodes, Wurlitzers, Electric Grands, Clavinets). I'm mainly worried about the classical ones, as the Pianos and EPs are usually good nowadays. I need to know how realistic the samples are in these instruments, or if they at least have multiple velocities. How close can I get to the real ones? Are they sampled from real instruments or are they synth instruments? Are there differences between the samples in these three instruments? Are there other Rolands that can get me better sounds (RD800?)? Other keyboards from other brands that have more realistic samples? Also, are the Harpsichord and Pipe Organ sounds the same used in Roland's dedicated digital Harpsichords ad digital Organs? Any stop control? If there are no keyboards that can get me close to the real instruments, are there any keyboards, from Roland or not, that have enough sampling capabilities to load in multi velocity samples that I can download online?
Sorry for asking so many questions, hope you guys can help.