XPS 30 Forum

Talk about anything here
dhoom_ssd

XPS 30 Forum

Post by dhoom_ssd »

Hello,

Requesting to create a separate forum for XPS 30 Keyboard so that people can collaborate regarding this model.

Thank you!
cello

Re: XPS 30 Forum

Post by cello »

Whilst happy in principle to set up this up, I wonder about the demand for such a forum; it is only available in certain regions for example, and no request has been made before for this.

But, let's put it to the Clan - post here if you would like a separate forum for the XPS 30...
dhoom_ssd

Post by dhoom_ssd »

I think every model should have it's own forum placeholder so that communication specific to that model remains within. While there may not be demand right now, in future there might be. So it is up to the forum administrator how to segregate. FYI Korg forums are model based and it is turning out to be very helpful.
cello

Post by cello »

Korg Forum is well organised I agree - been a member there for a long time. Although interestingly, there's no minilogue forum - which as I understand it is very popular indeed.

Perhaps as Roland groups the DS with the XPS 30 (on axial anyway), we could rename the current DS forum to include the XPS until we hear that there is demand for a separate forum?

Welcome to the Clan BTW :)
dhoom_ssd

Post by dhoom_ssd »

That should work too as DS has identical settings as XPS! Agreed!

Thank you for the welcome and I recently got XPS 30 BTW. Still learning the ins and outs :)

Overall impressed with sounds..
cello

Post by cello »

Done :)

Glad you're enjoying your XPS-30