Forumaholic

Talk about anything here
FatBoyJim

Forumaholic

Post by FatBoyJim »

Artemio, we are tide on the number of posts right now. We both have 645. If I don’t make any more posts by the time that you make two more posts after I post this then the forum will be yours again. I see that you are staying up late today, with you about to go to bed and seeing as I have another 7 or so hours before I go to bed I have to wonder if this will happen today? By the way, do you know where I can attend a good forumaholic meeting?

You the man, Artemio!
Red Winger

Re: Forumaholic

Post by Red Winger »

Heard in the forum, mostly late at night:

Voice from lectern: "Hi everyone, my name is Jim and I'm a Fantom-S forumaholic."

Voice from audience: "Hi, Jim!"

:-)

RW (a.k.a., forumaholic in training)
FatBoyJim

Post by FatBoyJim »

RW, I thought that you were promoted from trainee months ago? In fact, I see that your are 3rd in command. See what you made me do; now I have added to my post count thus making it harder for Artemio to take back his forum.

[EDIT] I see that Phil B is in the number 5 spot. That boy needs help as well. Hopefully he will show up for the next F.A. meeting.

You the man, Artemio!
Red Winger

Post by Red Winger »

Yeah, but I'm still at the "denial" stage.

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser »

I'm still a social, casual forumaholic. Really. I don't have a problem. I can quit anytime...

...The Fantom's making me do it!

Dahl House Digital Arts
Phil B

Post by Phil B »

"I see that Phil B is in the number 5 spot. That boy needs help as well. Hopefully he will show up for the next F.A. meeting."

Who me? No, I don't really care about all this stuff. Don't tell my teacher I told you, but I'm really just taking a continuing ed typing class and they make me sit on this forum and type all day.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Hahahahaha!!! LOL!!!

Guys you are great!

Yeah, I think me and FBJ will have a posts-number battle which will make each one of use write as many messages as he can until he falls unconcious.

slargthorb

Post by slargthorb »

Hey, I have 9 posts now. Watch out for Slargthorb on the outside! I've got you all right where I want you.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

LOL :-)