New Milestone

Talk about anything here
Red Winger

New Milestone

Post by Red Winger »

Well, it looks like we've hit a new milestone on this board: 150 registered users. Very cool. I'm just taking another opportunity to thank artemio for taking the time and effort to provide us with such a great resource and to thank everyone else for making this a great place to come, get pointers, and learn more about using our great boards.

Cheers,
RW
toom driver

Re: New Milestone

Post by toom driver »

Would also like to add my thanks to artemio.

Do we know how many users own either the FS or FS-88?

Personally I've got the FS.

Cheers

Toom!
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Thank you guys very much for your respect!

I'm very happy to bring you all this, and it is a great pleasure for me to serve our friendly community!

Good luck to you guys!

Artemio.

P.S. Toom - I still have no FS.
mucsusn

Post by mucsusn »

I've got the S-88
Rebel J

Post by Rebel J »

S for me...light and powerful

but i'm fortunate to have an RD700 on the bottom so i have the best of both worlds...i think

Rebel without Applause.
Red Winger

Post by Red Winger »

Hey artemio,

Is there any to put a slot up on our registration profiles for us to enter whether we own a Fantom-S, a Fantom-S88 or neither? That way, you could collect statistics on the percentage of forum users that own a Fantom-S, Fantom-S88 or neither. People could then go to their profiles and edit the field to reflect their current status.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
RW
mucsusn

Post by mucsusn »

Rebel,

That sounds like a nice combination. Since I do a lot of my playing live, I was torn between making the plunge with the S-88 or going with and RD 700 or XV 88. Ultimately, it wasn't that much extra money to have all the extra features. Now I have to save up for SRX cards, perhaps a Motif rack, and some good software........along with an upgraded PC, a new flat screen monitor...........Oh wait, first I have to find a new job.............

Damn this passion
mucsusn

Post by mucsusn »

Plus, I still have my JV-90 with SR-JV 02 (Orchestra) card. It still makes some damn nice sounds, and is still solid as a rock. I found a cool double tier stand from a comapny called Standtastic that still has room for some rack ears.