Forum Issue

Talk about anything here
patriki

Forum Issue

Post by patriki »

I have a problem on the forum and I would like to warn a forum administrator at all costs to solve this problem, I can't reply to any topic because there are error messages on the page and my new messages are not accepted because they are too short.

[quote][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)[/quote]

I managed to post by checking both [u]disable BBcode[/u] & [u]do not automatically parse urls[/u] boxes.

Also, logging out bring me to a page with these errors:
[quote][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 591: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2471: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)[/quote]

My apologies for this off-topic message.
RichardT

Re: Forum Issue

Post by RichardT »

Please see the following topic:

http://forums.rolandclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=58957
patriki

Re: Forum Issue

Post by patriki »

Thank you, I should have searched before but I was happy to have found the solution to post.
So let's wait until the problem is solved ;)