roland and daf

Talk about anything here
dreamsonic studio

roland and daf

Post by dreamsonic studio »

Hello group. Excuse me for the bad translation but I use google translation. please someone help. do style in reaper. then export to midi file. the style has 2 variations and 2 fill. but when I open style converter and load midi file in it what should I write in the fields of numbers. the variations are fine, but the fill is not in the right place. Please help that I can't handle myself. I am blind. Thank you all.
GMayle

Re: roland and daf

Post by GMayle »

I tried to find the information you want, but could not find it. From past experience, I think you need to put the measure point i.e 1, 2, 4 (the place in the song) where you want the fill to go. So pattern 1 would go to measure 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. The fill would then go to measure 8. Pattern 2 would go to measure 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. The fill would then go to measure 16.
There may also be a text box for number of repetitions of the pattern or fill. I don't know Reaper but that's how I think it would work. Hope this helps. Good luck.
GMayle

Re: roland and daf

Post by GMayle »

I have put a post for you to ask if anyone knows how this is done. Hopefully someone will know and send you instructions.