VS2400CD Project Demo Data

Talk about anything here
Fat_Labrador

VS2400CD Project Demo Data

Post by Fat_Labrador »

I realise that this may be viewed as "bad form" for my first forum post, but I've had no joy elsewhere, so....!

Can anyone help with the 2 original demo songs that were issued with the VS2400CD back in the mists of time?!
I understand the 2 projects were named "Chemistry" and "Promises".

I'm trying to follow(!) the official Roland manual, and have purchased the PlancTon DVD guide as an extra, but it would make sense to this newbie if I could actually duplicate their actions!

Thanks for you time and (hopefully) assistance!
Regards to all.
Fat_Labrador

Re: VS2400CD Project Demo Data

Post by Fat_Labrador »

My thanks to the 42-and-counting viewers...looks as though I'm on to a loser, I fear!
Even Roland themselves can't help, apparently, but I guess I'm talking of stuff released 20 years ago.
That said, I did recently come across an certain auction site seller who was flogging the recorder together with the manuals and original data disc - I did approach him on the lines of "would you copy the CD and sell the copy separately?", but got no reply.
Who knows? There may be others out there!
GMayle

Post by GMayle »

I think they'll have mostly been long deleted, lost and forgotten. I was looking it up, and it's quite a powerful digital recorder with automated controls. If it has MIDI sync (start/stop tempo recording via MIDI) I may buy one second hand. Currently got a Zoom R24 which I've modified to send out cv sync through the headphone jack, so I can sync a drum machine to the Zoom (and synths etc) via a cv to MIDI convertor. But I quite like the idea of a MIDI syncable 24 track!
Fat_Labrador

Post by Fat_Labrador »

Well, make sure you've got some free time!
The user manual is over 500 pages!
And then there is the Appendices....
Fat_Labrador

Post by Fat_Labrador »

Just to advise that I've been lucky enough to finally source both demo songs!

Thanks to the 400+ souls who've clicked on the post to have a look! Cheers and continued good health to you.
Reno1000

Re: VS2400CD Project

Post by Reno1000 »

I’ve just bought a vs2400cd secondhand. I can’t seem to acces project page or various other pages. I’ve been through the manual. Shift plus F1 does nothing. All the buttons light up and shift seems to work in some of the other buttons. Help please!