Congratulations Terry (aka trtjazz)

Talk about anything here
FatBoyJim

Congratulations Terry (aka trtjazz)

Post by FatBoyJim »

It looks as though you are the first person to own the Motif ES out of all of the people at Motifator. My guess is that you are one of the first 10 owners in America but seeing as this thing is going to and probably already is selling like hot cakes this number might be low.
I agree with what you posted over at Motifator about Yamaha’s wise marketing strategy. I don’t think that the DVD was supposed to be mailed out as late as it was seeing as Key Fax worked all the way through Labor Day weekend but nonetheless it only arrived a few days later than was promised so it appears that this was the basic strategy-Deliver the Motif ES DVD and then very shortly there after start selling the keyboard.
Enjoy it!

You the man, Artemio!
DogZilla

Re: Congratulations Terry (aka trtjazz)

Post by DogZilla »

Nice one Telboy!

probably a better instrument for jazz music (and for machine code programming practice -he he he!) :-). Please make sure you do a remix of 'Turnabout.mp3' with the ES & post it for us.

LoL

Dog
Tony Clifton

Re: Congratulations Terry (aka trtjazz)

Post by Tony Clifton »

The acoustic guitars are certainly more realistic in the new ES!
Having 5 different arps and seperate velocities should be better than the Fantom-S!
Enjoy TERRY!!!!!!!
I hate the OS and navigation in the NEW ES geez it is AWFUL compared to the Fantom-S!

Peace,
Tony :D