Artemio had better hurry

Talk about anything here
Bruiser

Artemio had better hurry

Post by Bruiser »

There are now 190 forum members. I would hate to see us hit 200 without Artemio present.

Also, FatBoyJim has regained the lead in the most number of posts. I suspect that when Artemio gets back, however, he's going to leave you in the dust FBJ.

FatBoyJim

Re: Artemio had better hurry

Post by FatBoyJim »

Yeah, it takes him a little while to catch up but he will do it eventually. I think that he will be so happy to be back that he will be making a lot of posts when he returns. I can’t wait for Artemio to get his Fantom-S. He will probably be putting up so many posts at that time that I will be left in the dust for sure. From what his friend Sterile had to say about him I am expecting him back some time this week and am optimistic that it will be earlier this week rather than later. Missing him is an understatement. It almost seems pointless to check my e-mail some days because I know he is not back from my first check on this forum and if I did not participate in something on eBay than it is probably just junk e-mail or a customer and who needs that!

You the man, Artemio!