Could a Motifator user/regular help me out?

Talk about anything here
FatBoyJim

Could a Motifator user/regular help me out?

Post by FatBoyJim »

I have been following a thread over there lately and just went to check in on it and found that most of this thread has been deleted. Is this common practice over there?

You the man, Artemio!
noisemaker

Re: Could a Motifator user/regular help me out?

Post by noisemaker »

I'm a "charter" member there and I've never seen that happen there. What's your question?

http://mp3.com/noisefuljoy
FatBoyJim

Post by FatBoyJim »

Thanks, "charter" member noisemaker, for getting back to me. I was just curious if they did this sort of thing all of the time, or if maybe it was a glitch, or if it happened on threads that did not paint a pretty picture of their product. This particular thread did not paint a pretty picture of their product but it was started and stayed in a semi professional manner and had supporting posts made from some of the more positive people on their forum backing up some issues that were presented. I can see why Yamaha would do this but I wish they wouldn’t because this sort of thing happening is a chance they decided to take by running a web site like this. I don’t think I would have a problem with it if this thread was total BS or if it was just trash talking back and forth but that was not the case with this thread. No big deal, I was just very surprised to see this and am now a little bothered.

You the man, Artemio!
noisemaker

Post by noisemaker »

Allthough they get involved with Q&A, Motifator is run by Keyfax not Yamaha. I've never seen a deleted post due to product bashing of Yamaha gear. They take their lumps as well as praise there. I've seen plenty of OT posts which are so crude they might be deleted on other forums, but freedom of speech reigns supreme at the Mo site.
My 2 cents

http://mp3.com/noisefuljoy
FatBoyJim

Post by FatBoyJim »

http://www.motifator.com/forums/showfla ... o=&fpart=1
Here is a link to the partially deleted thread. If it does not work the title of this thread is Motif ES 6 and it can be found in the Motif ES forum. You can tell that part of it has been deleted just by the post that it now starts with. It was not product bashing and Yamaha even admitted that yes there were some issues that needed to be worked out. Then most of this thread got deleted. That is why I give Yamaha credit for deleting a large part of this thread but I might be mistaken that these are not Yamaha employees but are instead Key Fax employees.

You the man, Artemio!