All things A-Pro

Talk about anything here
Ace Bizerk

All things A-Pro

Post by Ace Bizerk »

This is for all A-Pro users to help each other utilize the A-Pro to its full potential. For instance, the manual says that the device does not support aftertouch. however, I assigned CC message to his controller in the A-Pro editor, and found out that it does. The area in which I could use the most help is how to set up the null controllers for registered and non register perimeter numbers? Can someone please provide me some advice on how to utilize these controls with this device. And feel free to propose any question or area, which you may need help with because I have done a lot of research with MIDI since I got the controller and could prove to be helpful. The other devices that I own are the JD-Xi and the MC-707. Any MIDI questions for help needed or advice are welcome.
anotherscott2022

Re: All things A-Pro

Post by anotherscott2022 »

Ace Bizerk wrote: 03:42, 2 October 2023 This is for all A-Pro users to help each other utilize the A-Pro to its full potential. For instance, the manual says that the device does not support aftertouch. however, I assigned CC message
Which A-Pro are you talking about? A-300PRO/500PRO/800PRO manual shows aftertouch supported.
xp30

Re: All things A-Pro

Post by xp30 »

Ace Bizerk wrote: 03:42, 2 October 2023 This is for all A-Pro users to help each other utilize the A-Pro to its full potential. For instance, the manual says that the device does not support aftertouch. however, I assigned CC message to his controller in the A-Pro editor, and found out that it does. The area in which I could use the most help is how to set up the null controllers for registered and non register perimeter numbers?
If you have a question about configuring the A-Pro, then please create a topic for the specific question in https://forums.rolandclan.com/viewforum.php?f=23 (where many of the existing A-Pro topics are), and provide enough information to make it clear to others what you want to achieve. For example, I have no glue what you mean by "null controller".