Anyone in the market for a super clean JP 80?

Forum for JUPITER-80
Synthfreak1

Anyone in the market for a super clean JP 80?

Post by Synthfreak1 »

I have a super clean JP80 that I purchased brand new with the Roalnd stand. If anyone in the states is interested I will let both pieces go 2200.00. I have all the documentation and original boxes. The items never left my home. I'm from the state of Maine. If you are intersted you can drop me a line here.

Thanks!

Dany

Re: Anyone in the market for a super clean JP 80?

Post by Dany »

Synthfreak1 wrote:I have a super clean JP80 that I purchased brand new with the Roalnd stand. If anyone in the states is interested I will let both pieces go 2200.00. I have all the documentation and original boxes. The items never left my home. I'm from the state of Maine. If you are intersted you can drop me a line here.

Thanks!

Don't you like it anymore? :(
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Dany wrote:
Synthfreak1 wrote:I have a super clean JP80 that I purchased brand new with the Roalnd stand. If anyone in the states is interested I will let both pieces go 2200.00. I have all the documentation and original boxes. The items never left my home. I'm from the state of Maine. If you are intersted you can drop me a line here.

Thanks!

Don't you like it anymore? :(
If you were in Europe...maybe I was tempted ;-)
Synthfreak1

Post by Synthfreak1 »

I love it but went through a divorce and could use the money. It has only been on maybe a total of 3 hours since I purchased it new.

If anyone needs references on me let me know and I'll send them your way.

Thanks
Vlad_77

Post by Vlad_77 »

Synthfreak,

Sorry man to hear about your divorce. Not to pry, but, isn't there any other alternative that would allow you to keep you Jupiter? I went through a divorce almost 4 years ago and I needed the money too and considered selling some gear, but, what I found was that my instruments helped me get through the pain. Again please forgive me if I'm prying, I don't mean to, but, maybe you could do some more gigs with it? How about generating some income also by teaching some synth programming?

Anyhow, I hope that you will get through this period. Divorces hurt even if you are the one that initiated it. My prayers are with you.

Best,
Vlad
cello

Post by cello »

Good post Vlad_77 - the JP-80s therapy value should not be underestimated! Also could be a useful earner too :)

synthfreak1 - I too went through divorce (around 13 years ago) so I know what you're going through - but if you enjoy the JP-80 then keep it; it'll put a smile on your face when you need it :)
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

cello wrote:Good post Vlad_77 - the JP-80s therapy value should not be underestimated! Also could be a useful earner too :)

synthfreak1 - I too went through divorce (around 13 years ago) so I know what you're going through - but if you enjoy the JP-80 then keep it; it'll put a smile on your face when you need it :)
I don't have a JP-80, but my integra-7 and V-Synth XT have the same effect on me as Cello and Vlad described ;-)

Cheers,
Paulo
Tom_1970

Post by Tom_1970 »

Sorry to hear about your divorce.
I agree with Vlad and Cello.
Reconsider your sale (if possible of course).
I think music can be a great comfort when you feel miserable.

Fortunately I don't have any experience with divorcing (would give us the struggle of who would keep the JP80), but I suffered from depression in the past and making music is one of the things that kept me going.
Jus playing around for an hour or so, with no particular goal, sometimes just listening to patches was a great comort that took me out of this world into another universe.

I hope that music (and the JP80 in particular) can do that for you.

Regards

Tom
Devnor

Post by Devnor »

You can always buy another Jupiter. Good luck with the divorce. This is a smokin' deal for sure.
Synthfreak1

Post by Synthfreak1 »

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I'm really a guitar player that has always had a passion for synths and have had quite a few of them over the years. I will get another when i get back on my feet! Im taking a huge hit on this as I need the money so someone is going to get a great deal on this package.

Again thanks for all the feedback!

John
Synthfreak1

Post by Synthfreak1 »

SOLD

THANKS RON!
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

Thanks, synth freak!

First day the board was here, I played so late into the night my hands were stiff the next morning. Desperately trying to get a few more hours with it during the week. As people on this board have been saying, this thing is a wonder.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Rodan wrote:Thanks, synth freak!

First day the board was here, I played so late into the night my hands were stiff the next morning. Desperately trying to get a few more hours with it during the week. As people on this board have been saying, this thing is a wonder.

Enjoy your "new Baby" ;-)
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

Thanks, Paulo. But just now I feel like I am the baby in the room and the JP-80 is the adult.
cello

Post by cello »

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

The JP-80 is indeed a wonder :)