i was hoping for more rapture type envelope

Forum for JUPITER-80
fantomCK

i was hoping for more rapture type envelope

Post by fantomCK »

i was hoping the jupiter was going to use the many rapture envelope points......they went with ADSR. which is 2 points less than my fantom G....its not like they dont own rapture.......its cakewalk by roland...how is this a step forward......i know .... super natural..... we tweakers need a new V-synth.....
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: i was hoping for more rapture type envelope

Post by Artemiy »

There's no step LFO either... a bit sad. Maybe they'll consider adding it via an update?
fantomCK

Post by fantomCK »

i hear ya dude......the 64 step LFO on the Fantom G ROCKS...try syncing it to the super filter in the PXF...64 step super filter.....i get dizzy just thinking about it......by the way...cool glasses.......have the best.......CK
Mystic38

Post by Mystic38 »

seriously? :(

the hands on mod sequencer on the MS2000 got me switched onto playing with the step lfo in the fantom.. its demise is a big mistake for a thoroughbred synth

Artemiy wrote:There's no step LFO either... a bit sad. Maybe they'll consider adding it via an update?
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Mystic38 wrote:seriously? :(

the hands on mod sequencer on the MS2000 got me switched onto playing with the step lfo in the fantom.. its demise is a big mistake for a thoroughbred synth
Unfortunately, yes.