Jupiter 80 Launch Australia

Forum for JUPITER-80
theshinenz

Jupiter 80 Launch Australia

Post by theshinenz »

Just registered for the release party at musiclab Brisbane on Tuesday night....will be really good to finally hear this live. I just wish I had a Zoom Q3 recorder or something so I can record it. i might contact musiclab to see if they are recording it, with some luck I may be able to post the videos.

Cheers
Scott
Leh173

Re: Jupiter 80 Launch Australia

Post by Leh173 »

I'm going to try to get to the one in Sydney, but that isn't for a month! I look forward to your views on the JP-80 next week!
theshinenz

Post by theshinenz »

I'm pretty sure music lab will record it after talking to them so hoping to be able to provide some footage. I'm am no brand loyalist and own a xf6 and pc3 currently, I am soon replacing the Kurz with a Kronos, so don't plan on purchasing the jp80 right now but am very interested to hear what it can offer and whether it might be worth buying in the future. Hope to give an unbiased view on it.

Scott
Leh173

Post by Leh173 »

Sounds good.
theshinenz

Post by theshinenz »

well a bit bummed because I had to work late last night therefore couldn't make it to the release of the Jupiter-80 in Brisbane. They have said that they will have the unit to demo until Sat arvo, but I live 45 mins north of the city so it might be hard to get in there during the week, and have something on Sat I have to go to. I'm hoping they post a video of the night but will keep an eye on their website. They do also have a Kronos in the store to demo so it would be great to try both side by side if I get the time.
Leh173

Post by Leh173 »

That sucks. If you get a chance to play one side by side with Kronos let us know what you think!