gaia SH-01 versus jupiter-80

Forum for JUPITER-80
delirium

gaia SH-01 versus jupiter-80

Post by delirium »

I just wonder what you guys can say about differences since I'm planning to get gaia and I don't see much gain
here buying jupiter...
Mystic38

Re: gaia SH-01 versus jupiter-80

Post by Mystic38 »

Seriously... If you don't see much difference then buy the Gaia.................
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

delirium wrote:I just wonder what you guys can say about differences since I'm planning to get gaia and I don't see much gain
here buying jupiter...
I know that we didn't have the opportunity to see the JUP-80 manual, but from from all the conversations, posts, demos, etc, you don't see much gain to buy the Jupiter?
You are joking, right? ;-)
Mystic38

Post by Mystic38 »

I guess I could have put it that way!!...lol
PauloF wrote:
delirium wrote:I just wonder what you guys can say about differences since I'm planning to get gaia and I don't see much gain
here buying jupiter...
I know that we didn't have the opportunity to see the JUP-80 manual, but from from all the conversations, posts, demos, etc, you don't see much gain to buy the Jupiter?
You are joking, right? ;-)
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

here buying jupiter...
Just one note... at 1:45am you decided to buy a JUPITER-80 instead of the Kronos or Juno-Gi, two minutes after, now is the Gaia...
Jesus...buy them all!!! LoL